Mục Tiêu Nghề Nghiệp



truy Lượt Xem:66

60% of businesses view communication as an important skill

 
60% of businesses view communication as an important skill. For college-educated students, it is often assumed that with many degrees, valuable experience, and high-level relationships, it's easy to find a job.
 
 
 
In the program "Career, counseling enrollment" on the website of enrollment advisor, Nguyen Thuy Linh, email address linh12345 ... @ gmail.com has the following questions: During difficult economic times , businesses have the tendency to recruit highly qualified people, experienced. So, what skills do students need to equip in order to meet the needs of the business? These are questions common to parents, students in recent times.
 
 

Bạn hãy xem thêm link phía dưới đây

 

communication-as-an-important-skill
 

Bạn hãy xem thêm link phía dưới đây

Tran Tuan Anh, Deputy Director of Center for Labor Market Forecast and Information, Ho Chi Minh City, has shared the following questions:
 
In order to find a suitable job, the laborers, especially for the unskilled laborers, who have been trained in the primary and secondary vocational training should have certain knowledge about the labor market, employment conditions, vocational training, recruitment ...
75% determined by soft skills
 
For college-educated students, it is often assumed that with many degrees, valuable experience, and high-level relationships, it's easy to find a job. This is true but not sufficient, because according to the survey people who work effectively and easily advancement can not lack the soft skills. In fact, only 25% of the successful people are professionals, while the remaining 75% are determined by the soft skills they are equipped with. To be successful, workers must meet both skills. Many students do not focus on soft skills
 

Bạn hãy xem thêm link phía dưới đây

According to recruiters, job seekers with the required qualifications, backgrounds and experience are more likely to find an ideal candidate with perfect soft skills - especially for HR positions. High level is difficult as "pointing the bottom of the sea". Through the collection of information and analysis of labor market in Ho Chi Minh City, the soft skills that employers mentioned are skills: communication, writing skills, honesty, teamwork, negotiation, flexibility, adaptability, questioning, creative thinking ... See more posts about this forum
 
Many businesses now have a variety of interviewing methods, from intimate questions to assess candidates' "sincerity" to pressure by constantly introducing difficult situations to look at. The real force of the interviewee. But no matter what type of interview you have to deal with, the employee must always be confident. 40% of businesses view communication as an important skill that a candidate needs. ==> The role of non-verbal communication in the art of communication
 
Good luck !

Tags:
Bình luận

Bình luận

Các bài viết mới

Các tin cũ hơn